ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-csg]

[gnso-osc-csg] 24 April Meeting Notes: OSC-Constituency Operations Work Team

  • To: "OSC-CSG Work Team" <gnso-osc-csg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-osc-csg] 24 April Meeting Notes: OSC-Constituency Operations Work Team
  • From: "Julie Hedlund" <jahedlund@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 15:44:38 -0400

Dear Work Team Members,

The draft notes summarizing our discussion at our 24 April 2009 meeting are
posted at
https://st.icann.org/icann-osc/index.cgi?osc_constituency_operation_work_tea
m_meeting_notes and are linked from the main wiki page at
https://st.icann.org/icann-osc/index.cgi?constituency_operations_team.  I
welcome your comments and suggested changes.

Also, Glen de Saint Géry, the GNSO Secretariat, has informed me that she
will be posting transcripts of all Work Team meetings on the GNSO Calendar
site at: http://gnso.icann.org/calendar/#april.  As those for our team
become available, I will link to them from our meeting notes.

In addition, the MP3 recordings for each meeting are linked to the meeting
notes.  If you scroll down the notes page you will see, listed in
succession, the meeting notes for all of the meetings to date along with
their MP3 recordings.

Best regards,

Julie

Julie Hedlund