[gnso-osc-csg] ACTION ITEMS: OSC-Constituency Operations Work Team 08 May Meeting
- To: "OSC-CSG Work Team" <gnso-osc-csg@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [gnso-osc-csg] ACTION ITEMS: OSC-Constituency Operations Work Team 08 May Meeting
- From: "Julie Hedlund" <jahedlund@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 08 May 2009 14:00:23 -0400
Dear Work Team Members,
Here are the action items from today's meeting. These also are posted on
the wiki at:
addition, you may reference the meeting notes at:
m_meeting_notes and the MP3 at
http://audio.icann.org/gnso/gnso-ops-20090508.mp3. The transcript will be
posted to the wiki as soon as it is available. Note also that all reference
documents are linked to the wiki.
08 May Meeting Action Items:
1. Letter to OSC: Michael will draft and circulate to the team for review a
letter to the OSC expressing concern about possible conflicts with respect
to the work of the team and the timing of the Board approval of constituency
and stakeholder group charters, as well as concerns with the constituency
renewal process. Due date: Friday, 15 May.
2. Project Plans: Each subtask leader should develop a preliminary project
plan suggesting the timing for completing the subtask. Due date: Two weeks ?
by the next meeting on Friday, 22 May.
3. Identification of Best & Bad Practices: Subtask leaders and their team
members should identify best practices as well as bad practices, as they
relate to their subtasks, using as a starting point the preliminary analysis
of constituency/stakeholder charters, but also information on constituency
web pages and directly from constituencies. Due date: Four weeks ? by the
meeting on Friday, 05 June.
Comments and clarifications on the action items and meeting notes are
welcome. Thank you.