ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-csg]

Re: [gnso-osc-csg] OSC-Constituency Ops Work Team Draft Work Plan Task 1, Subtask 4

  • To: jahedlund@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-osc-csg] OSC-Constituency Ops Work Team Draft Work Plan Task 1, Subtask 4
  • From: Olga Cavalli <olgac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 02:21:39 -0300

Thanks Julie,
I have a question, is it possible that we team members edit this table
directly into the Wiki?
I just tried but I found no edit permission to do this.
If not possible, subtask leaders could send documents with working plans to
the list or perhaps.
Best regards and thanks for all your hard work.
Olga