ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-csg]

[gnso-osc-csg] Ideas for Best Practices

  • To: Julie Hedlund <jahedlund@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Michael Young <myoung@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Olga Cavalli <olgacavalli@xxxxxxxxx>, OSC-CSG Work Team <gnso-osc-csg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-osc-csg] Ideas for Best Practices
  • From: Olga Cavalli <olgac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2009 22:17:20 -0300

Dear Working team members,

Hope this email finds you well.

In preparation for our meeting in few hours, let me share with you a text
drafted by Julie, which is an example of our next work to be done.

It includes some sentences that could be the starting point for the
proposals for principles that our working team must develop, as stated in
our approved charter.

If you have any comments please let me know, also if you have other issues
that need to be included in the proposed agenda.

Looking forward to talking to you in a while.

Regards

Olga