ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-csg]

[gnso-osc-csg] RE: Document/Information Request

  • To: "Robert Hoggarth" <robert.hoggarth@xxxxxxxxx>, "Julie Hedlund" <jahedlund@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Olga Cavalli" <olgac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-osc-csg] RE: Document/Information Request
  • From: "Victoria McEvedy" <victoria@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 12:18:26 +0100

Robert -thank you very much for this -it was extremely helpful.

It would be useful for you to talk to us on the next call about
Stakeholder Group election of GNSO Council members and how the amendment
to the ICANN Bylaws at Art. XX (4) will impact any recommendations this
WG might make on a set of common or minimum participation rules and
operating procedures for GNSO constituencies.

If there is any existing work product or other material pertaining to
that issue not included in the materials you provided -that would be
useful also.

Thanks again for your assistance which is greatly appreciated.

Best,

Victoria McEvedy

Principal

McEvedys

Solicitors and Attorneys

96 Westbourne Park Road

London

W2 5PL

T:    +44 (0) 207 243 6122

F:    +44 (0) 207 022 1721

M:   +44 (0) 7990 625 169

www.mcevedy.eu

Regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority #465972

This email and its attachments are confidential and intended for the
exclusive use of the addressee(s).  This email and its attachments may
also be legally privileged. If you have received this in error, please
let us know by reply immediately and destroy the email and its
attachments without reading, copying or forwarding the contents.

This email does not create a solicitor-client relationship and no
retainer is created by this email communication.