ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-csg]

[gnso-osc-csg] RE: [gnso-osc-csg- Call in details

  • To: "OSC-CSG Work Team" <gnso-osc-csg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-osc-csg] RE: [gnso-osc-csg- Call in details
  • From: "Victoria McEvedy" <victoria@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2009 13:34:23 +0100

I cannot for the life of me find the call in details for today in my
inbox -would someone be kind enough to forward. Apologies.

Victoria McEvedy

Principal

McEvedys

Solicitors and Attorneys

96 Westbourne Park Road

London

W2 5PL

T:    +44 (0) 207 243 6122

F:    +44 (0) 207 022 1721

M:   +44 (0) 7990 625 169

www.mcevedy.eu

Regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority #465972

This email and its attachments are confidential and intended for the
exclusive use of the addressee(s).  This email and its attachments may
also be legally privileged. If you have received this in error, please
let us know by reply immediately and destroy the email and its
attachments without reading, copying or forwarding the contents.

This email does not create a solicitor-client relationship and no
retainer is created by this email communication.