ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-csg]

[gnso-osc-csg] Action Item re: Best & Worst Practices GNSO CSG Work Team

  • To: gnso-osc-csg <gnso-osc-csg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-osc-csg] Action Item re: Best & Worst Practices GNSO CSG Work Team
  • From: Julie Hedlund <julie.hedlund@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 17:26:41 -0700

Dear Work Team members,

I have completed the initial draft analysis of the most recent version of the
Stakeholder Group charters as posted for public comment at
http://www.icann.org/en/public-comment/#stakeholder.

 1.  CSG Charter:
http://gnso.icann.org/en/improvements/csg-proposed-petition-charter-22jun09.pdf
 2.  NCSG Charter:
http://gnso.icann.org/en/improvements/ncsg-proposed-petition-charter-22jun09.pdf
 3.  Registrars SG Charter:
http://gnso.icann.org/en/improvements/rrsg-proposed-petition-charter-25jun09.pdf
 4.  Registries SG Charter:
http://gnso.icann.org/en/improvements/rysg-proposed-petition-charter-22jun09.pdf

In conducting the analysis I endeavored to follow the model set by Victoria in
her expanded analysis of the Constituency charters, although I did not have
time to get into the same level of detail.  However, what I have done is place
in the appropriate sections of the charter the applicable text from the
charters.  I have not altered the charter text and you will find the relevant
text also in the above-listed links.  I have attached the text in Word and .pdf
format and it also is posted to the wiki at:
https://st.icann.org/icann-osc/index.cgi?constituency_operations_team.

Please let me know if you have any questions.   This is just a draft and I am
certain it can be improved upon.

Thank you very much.

Best regards,

Julie