ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-csg]

RE: [gnso-osc-csg] Recommendations-Subtask1-Consolidated-SS

  • To: "SS Kshatriy" <sskshatriy@xxxxxxxxx>, "OSC-CSG Work Team" <gnso-osc-csg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-osc-csg] Recommendations-Subtask1-Consolidated-SS
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2009 07:30:11 -0400

Thank you very much SS and other subtask team members for your work on
this.  Even though I am not a member of the subtask team and because of
our short time frames, I decided to go ahead and provide my input now.
Please don't be dismayed by the large number of edits I suggested; most
of them are cosmetic in nature and do not change the substance of your
document. I did though insert a few comments regarding the
recommendations themselves for the subtask group to consider.

Please let me know if you have any questions.  And please feel free to
disagree with any of my sugggested changes.

Chuck