ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-csg]

RE: [gnso-osc-csg] Draft 2- Subtask 1- SS

  • To: "Anthony Harris" <harris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "SS Kshatriy" <sskshatriy@xxxxxxxxx>, "OSC-CSG Work Team" <gnso-osc-csg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-osc-csg] Draft 2- Subtask 1- SS
  • From: "Victoria McEvedy" <victoria@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 16:10:36 +0100

I have a number of comments on Chuck's comments and will revert with
them in due course.

Victoria McEvedy

Principal

McEvedys

Solicitors and Attorneys

cid:669FC637-760A-4D2F-B56E-2C180C1870CC

96 Westbourne Park Road

London

W2 5PL

T:    +44 (0) 207 243 6122

F:    +44 (0) 207 022 1721

M:   +44 (0) 7990 625 169

www.mcevedy.eu

Regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority #465972

This email and its attachments are confidential and intended for the
exclusive use of the addressee(s).  This email and its attachments may
also be legally privileged. If you have received this in error, please
let us know by reply immediately and destroy the email and its
attachments without reading, copying or forwarding the contents.

This email does not create a solicitor-client relationship and no
retainer is created by this email communication.