ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-csg]

RE: [gnso-osc-csg] Draft 2- Subtask 1- SS

  • To: "Victoria McEvedy" <victoria@xxxxxxxxxx>, "OSC-CSG Work Team" <gnso-osc-csg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-osc-csg] Draft 2- Subtask 1- SS
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 16:01:10 -0400

Thanks Victoria.

What is the level of support from the full subtask team for the
recommendations?  Many of them would drastically change already approved
SG charters and I suspect constituency charters as well.  Do the
constituency reps on the subtask team support such recommendations?

I get the impression that I reviewed this way before there was consensus
by the subtask team.  If that is the case, I apologize.

My comments and edits are highlighted in the attached file for the
subtask team's consideration.

Chuck