ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-csg]

RE: [gnso-osc-csg] Draft 2- Subtask 1- SS-Chuck's comments

  • To: "SS Kshatriy" <sskshatriy@xxxxxxxxx>, "OSC-CSG Work Team" <gnso-osc-csg@xxxxxxxxx>, "ChuckGomes" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-osc-csg] Draft 2- Subtask 1- SS-Chuck's comments
  • From: "Papac, Krista" <Krista.Papac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 01:22:47 -0400

Again - apologies for not responding sooner, but here are my comments.

Good work SS!

PLEASE NOTE MY NEW MOBILE NUMBER BELOW

Krista Papac
Sales Executive
Iron Mountain Digital
5530 Bandini Blvd
Bell, CA  90201  US
Home Office: +1.714.846.8780
Mobile: +1.714.865.7655
Fax: +1.323.443.3573
krista.papac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:krista.papac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Visit the new www.ironmountain.com <http://www.ironmountain.com/>
Tour Iron Mountain
<http://www.ironmountain.com/US/services/tours/corporate.asp>

(c) 2008 Iron Mountain Incorporated. All rights reserved. Iron Mountain
and the design of the mountain are registered trademarks of Iron
Mountain Incorporated.

Iron Mountain Privacy Policy:
http://www.ironmountain.com/legal/privacy.asp  Iron Mountain, 745
Atlantic Avenue, Boston, MA, 02111 www.ironmountain.com