ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-csg]

[gnso-osc-csg] Next steps towards next conference call Friday September 25 13 GMT

  • To: OSC-CSG Work Team <gnso-osc-csg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-osc-csg] Next steps towards next conference call Friday September 25 13 GMT
  • From: Olga Cavalli <olgac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 14:56:23 -0300

Dear Working Team members,

I hope this email finds you well.

Please remember what we agreed in our last conference call:

*Each subworkging team should reach consensus (if possible) among each
subworking team, in order to produce a first draft outcome document of the
subtask.*

Hopefuly after this process we could exchange these draft documents among
the whole working team, and then produce our outcome document.

Please let us know if some subworking team needs assistance from staff for
conference calls or with documents.

Talk to you next Friday,

Best regards
Olga