ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-csg]

RE: [gnso-osc-csg] Next steps towards next conference call Friday September 25 13 GMT

  • To: "Olga Cavalli" <olgac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Julie Hedlund" <julie.hedlund@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-osc-csg] Next steps towards next conference call Friday September 25 13 GMT
  • From: "Papac, Krista" <Krista.Papac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 17:08:57 -0400

Olga and Team,

I may not be able to make tomorrow's call.  If I can dial in I will.

Thanks,

Krista

**Please note my new Mobile Number

Krista Papac
Sales Executive
Iron Mountain Digital
5530 Bandini Blvd
Bell, CA  90201  US
Home Office: +1.714.846.8780
Mobile: +1.714.865.7655
Fax: +1.323.443.3573
krista.papac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:krista.papac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Order your complimentary copy of Software Escrow for Dummies today at
http://digital.ironmountain.com/content/SoftwareEscrowforDummies.