ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-csg]

RE: [gnso-osc-csg] ACTION ITEM: Task 1, Subtask 4: Draft Tool Kit Recommendations

  • To: "Julie Hedlund" <julie.hedlund@xxxxxxxxx>, "Victoria McEvedy" <victoria@xxxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-osc-csg" <gnso-osc-csg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-osc-csg] ACTION ITEM: Task 1, Subtask 4: Draft Tool Kit Recommendations
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 14:38:03 -0400

We were seeking comments from any who had not reviewed and commented
including at least two on the call, Victoria and Tony, who said that
they could do so by early next week.  As was done by others on the call
today, each of those WT members are also asked to communicate whether or
not they are supportive of sending the subtask 1.4 recommendations
forward as soon as possible.  Victoria has already done that.

Chuck