ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-csg]

RE: [gnso-osc-csg] NOTES/ACTIONS: GNSO OSC Constituency & Stakeholder

  • To: "Olga Cavalli" <olgac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Julie Hedlund" <julie.hedlund@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-osc-csg] NOTES/ACTIONS: GNSO OSC Constituency & Stakeholder
  • From: "Papac, Krista" <Krista.Papac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 08:20:34 -0400

All,

I can attend the November 6 call.  I know scheduling is tough with all
that is going on right now, but I also think it is important to keep
moving forward with the work of our WG.

**Please note my new Mobile Number

Krista Papac
Sales Executive
Iron Mountain Digital
5530 Bandini Blvd
Bell, CA  90201  US
Home Office: +1.714.846.8780
Mobile: +1.714.865.7655
Fax: +1.323.443.3573
krista.papac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:krista.papac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Order your complimentary copy of Software Escrow for Dummies today at
ironmountain.com/escrowfordummies
<http://ironmountain.com/escrowfordummies>
<http://digital.ironmountain.com/content/SoftwareEscrowforDummies>