ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-csg]

[gnso-osc-csg] GNSO-OSC-CSG: Subtask 1.2 Team

  • To: "gnso-osc-csg" <gnso-osc-csg@xxxxxxxxx>, "Michael Young" <myoung@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Rafik Dammak" <rafik.dammak@xxxxxxxxx>, "Anthony Harris" <harris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Claudio Di Gangi" <cdigangi@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-osc-csg] GNSO-OSC-CSG: Subtask 1.2 Team
  • From: "Victoria McEvedy" <victoria@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2009 19:00:35 -0000

Dear Subtask members, I've only now had a chance to listen to the MP3 of
the last meeting.

Michael -I must correct the record. Your comments on Annex B were
reflected in the last draft as a minority position in Part III at point
10. Tony's agreement with them was recorded there also. No other subtask
team member had indicated agreement with your changes on this list. If
you wish them to be added in full to Part V or elsewhere, they can be.
They can also be discussed again by the subtask group. If you wish we
can arrange a separate call.

I had circulated this document before the Seoul meeting and asked for
changes to language and no comments were received to that request -so
the version you had at the meeting reflected the lack of response and
silence was taken as consent.

I do not have a transcript of the call -and do not wish to try to work
from the MP3. So I must ask Subteam members to now reline into the
document the exact changes they would like to the language. I will then
try to prepare a final amendment and re-circulate.

I'm afraid I have a long standing lunch appointment tomorrow and will
not be able to attend the call.

Thank you and best regards,

Victoria McEvedy

Principal

McEvedys

Solicitors and Attorneys

cid:669FC637-760A-4D2F-B56E-2C180C1870CC

96 Westbourne Park Road

London

W2 5PL

T:    +44 (0) 207 243 6122

F:    +44 (0) 207 022 1721

M:   +44 (0) 7990 625 169

www.mcevedy.eu

Regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority #465972

This email and its attachments are confidential and intended for the
exclusive use of the addressee(s).  This email and its attachments may
also be legally privileged. If you have received this in error, please
let us know by reply immediately and destroy the email and its
attachments without reading, copying or forwarding the contents.

This email does not create a solicitor-client relationship and no
retainer is created by this email communication.

JPEG image