ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-csg]

[gnso-osc-csg] Next Conference call Friday 8 January 2010 - 14 GMT - Proposed agenda

  • To: OSC-CSG Work Team <gnso-osc-csg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-osc-csg] Next Conference call Friday 8 January 2010 - 14 GMT - Proposed agenda
  • From: Olga Cavalli <olgac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2010 17:29:07 -0300

Dear working team members,

I hope you had a nice holiday and I wish you all the best for this new year.

This is the proposed agenda for the conference call to be held next Friday,
if you have questions or comments please let me know.

Remember that we agreed to prepare a list of concerns and comments about the
documents, prior to the conference call. So I suggest that you sent them to
this email list so they can be considered.

It will be needed that the subtask leader actively participate in the call
where the document is reviewed. SS if you cannot make the call please let us
know so we can decide how to proceed.

I am including at the end of the agenda the links to the documents updated
into the wiki, which were provided by Julie.

Talk to you on Friday, best regards.

Olga

*Proposed agenda*

- Updates of policy and board issues, if any.
- Revision of draft document 1.1
- Revision of comments and suggested changes sent to the wt email list
- Agreed changes will be updated on the wiki
- AOB

 Dear Olga and Work Team members,

I have created wiki pages for the Task 1 Subtask 1 and 2 documents linked
from the top of our main wiki page at:
https://st.icann.org/icann-osc/index.cgi?constituency_operations_team.  The
individual links are:

Task 1 Subtask 1 Report:
https://st.icann.org/icann-osc/index.cgi?constituency_stakeholder_group_operations_work_team_task_1_subtask_1
Task 1 Subtask 2 Report:
https://st.icann.org/icann-osc/index.cgi?constituency_and_stake_holder_group_operations_work_team_task_1_subtask_2

Also, I have posted the next steps provided by Olga on our wiki.  When
Krista and Tony have finalized the Task 1 Subtask 3 document with additions
from Michael I will create a wiki page for the document.

I hope all of you have a wonderful holiday and a Very Happy New Year!

Warm regards,

Julie