ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-csg]

RE: [gnso-osc-csg] Next Steps Constituency Operations Team

  • To: Olga Cavalli <olgac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, OSC-CSG Work Team <gnso-osc-csg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-osc-csg] Next Steps Constituency Operations Team
  • From: Claudio Di Gangi <cdigangi@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2010 22:32:14 -0500

thanks Olga

in regards to your below question, I offer the following suggestion

See below in CAPS

c. All GROUPs shall improve inclusiveness and representativeness and shall
explore the possibility to have differential fee structures based on the
ability to pay OR HARDSHIP PROVISIONS, in order to encourage increased
representation from those living in less developed economies.