ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-csg]

RE: [gnso-osc-csg] GNSO CSG Meeting Tomorrow: 15 January 1400 UTC -- Comments Received

  • To: "Julie Hedlund" <julie.hedlund@xxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-osc-csg" <gnso-osc-csg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-osc-csg] GNSO CSG Meeting Tomorrow: 15 January 1400 UTC -- Comments Received
  • From: "Papac, Krista" <Krista.Papac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 17:02:38 -0500

Thanks for the recap Julie.

If I'm not mistaken and based on the MP3 from last week's call, the team
was only able to get through a portion of Subtask 1.1 recommendation so
we not only need to address the below open items from the portion
discussed, but also need to finish discussing the rest of the document.
If I am mistaken, can someone from the team please let me know.

Thanks!

Krista