ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-csg]

Re: [gnso-osc-csg] Action Items re: BGC Report Recommendations

  • To: Chuck Gomes <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, gnso-osc-csg <gnso-osc-csg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-osc-csg] Action Items re: BGC Report Recommendations
  • From: Julie Hedlund <julie.hedlund@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 12:18:26 -0800

Thanks Chuck, I agree and I already have the action item to change all
references in the recommendations to Constituencies/Stakeholder groups and plan
to do so when we finalize the document as a global change.  Re: 2) below, were
you suggesting new language for Subtask 2?  If so, note that the language I
have included is from the BGC report so I’m not sure where you want me include
your suggested language: "Constituency procedures and operations  should be
transparent, accountable and  accessible.”  Did you want to replace language in
Section 3 paragraphs d through f?

Thanks again,

Julie