ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-csg]

RE: [gnso-osc-csg] Actions/Summary: 07 March 2010 Nairobi Meeting

  • To: Rafik Dammak <rafik.dammak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-osc-csg] Actions/Summary: 07 March 2010 Nairobi Meeting
  • From: Victoria McEvedy <victoria@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 10:40:31 +0000

Hi Rafik –see para 8.a at Task 1, Subtask 2 document at:
https://st.icann.org/icann-osc/index.cgi?constituency_and_stake_holder_group_operations_work_team_task_1_subtask_2.

We amended that clause after input from you –so I thought you might like to
comment.

Generally otherwise –the first line or 8a refers back to and incorporates
provisions from 1 on Executive Committees—as is self explanatory.

Regards,

Victoria McEvedy

Principal

McEvedys

Solicitors and Attorneys

cid:669FC637-760A-4D2F-B56E-2C180C1870CC

96 Westbourne Park Road

London

W2 5PL

T:    +44 (0) 207 243 6122

F:    +44 (0) 207 022 1721

M:   +44 (0) 7990 625 169

www.mcevedy.eu

Regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority #465972

This email and its attachments are confidential and intended for the exclusive
use of the addressee(s).  This email and its attachments may also be legally
privileged. If you have received this in error, please let us know by reply
immediately and destroy the email and its attachments without reading, copying
or forwarding the contents.

This email does not create a solicitor-client relationship and no retainer is
created by this email communication.