ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-csg]

RE: [gnso-osc-csg] Public Comments on CSG Work Team Recommendations

  • To: Claudio Di Gangi <cdigangi@xxxxxxxx>, "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-osc-csg] Public Comments on CSG Work Team Recommendations
  • From: Victoria McEvedy <victoria@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 16:10:49 +0000

For example see below, the musts are mandatory and the shoulds are not.

We can trawl back through the minutes for the very lengthy discussion we all
had about this and determining the appropriate category for each item.

2.2.1 a. No person should serve as a Group Officer for more than four
consecutive years. A member who has served four consecutive years must remain
out of office for one full term prior to serving any subsequent term as a Group
Officer. Any exception to this policy would require approval by the Group
membership.
b. No person should serve as a Stakeholder Group Executive Committee member for
more than four consecutive years. A member who has served four consecutive
years must remain out of office for one full term prior to serving any
subsequent term as a Stakeholder Group Executive Committee member. Any
exception to this policy would require approval by the Group membership.
2.2.2 Executive Committees
a. All Executive Committees must promptly publish action points, decisions, and
any resolutions to Group members. It is recommended that prompt publication
means within a reasonable period and a guideline is between 72 hours and 1 week
of the relevant meeting.
b. All Executive Committees must publish to Group members their rules and
procedures, decision making process and criteria.
2.2.3 Committees
a. Groups should adopt

Victoria McEvedy
Principal
McEvedys
Solicitors and Attorneys

96 Westbourne Park Road
London
W2 5PL

T:    +44 (0) 207 243 6122
F:    +44 (0) 207 022 1721
M:   +44 (0) 7990 625 169

www.mcevedy.eu
Regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority #465972
This email and its attachments are confidential and intended for the exclusive
use of the addressee(s).  This email and its attachments may also be legally
privileged. If you have received this in error, please let us know by reply
immediately and destroy the email and its attachments without reading, copying
or forwarding the contents.
This email does not create a solicitor-client relationship and no retainer is
created by this email communication.