ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-csg]

Re: [gnso-osc-csg] Revised Draft Task 2 Document for Discussion

  • To: "Olga Cavalli" <olgacavalli@xxxxxxxxx>, owner-gnso-osc-csg@xxxxxxxxx, "Julie Hedlund" <julie.hedlund@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-osc-csg] Revised Draft Task 2 Document for Discussion
  • From: rafik.dammak@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 10:07:06 +0000

Hi Olga,

I cannot make the call today.

Rafik
BlackBerry from DOCOMO

-----Original Message-----
From: Olga Cavalli <olgacavalli@xxxxxxxxx>
Sender: owner-gnso-osc-csg@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 03:02:53
To: Julie Hedlund<julie.hedlund@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: gnso-osc-csg<gnso-osc-csg@xxxxxxxxx>

Hi,
I may have difficulties in joining today to the call as the schedule of my
teaching here in Germany keeps changing all the time.
Thanks Julie for putting all texts and ideas together, I like the new
document.
I am available for working in some parts of the document for polishing and
enhancing it. In the case that you divide the labor I would like to work on
the committee part.
Apologies again if I cannot make it and looking forward for contributing
during the weekend and in next conference call.
Best regards
Olga