ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-csg]

[gnso-osc-csg] CALL CANCELLED TODAY

  • To: gnso-osc-csg <gnso-osc-csg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-osc-csg] CALL CANCELLED TODAY
  • From: Julie Hedlund <julie.hedlund@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 05:32:41 -0700

Dear Work Team members,

Because we have several people who cannot make today’s call, Debbie and I
consulted and it seems that it would be best to cancel the call and resume our
discussion on the document next Friday, 06 August, at 1300 UTC for our
regularly scheduled 1-hour call.

However, please send any further comments you have on the latest version of the
document (attached) to the list no later than Thursday 05 August, by Noon EDT
so that I can incorporate them for discussion for next Friday’s call.

Thank you very much.

Best regards,

Julie