ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-csg]

[gnso-osc-csg] Outreach Recommendations Document with Comments

  • To: gnso-osc-csg <gnso-osc-csg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-osc-csg] Outreach Recommendations Document with Comments
  • From: Julie Hedlund <julie.hedlund@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 09:11:02 -0700

Dear Olga and Work Team members,

Attached in Word and PDF is the Outreach Recommendations document with embedded
comments.  This also is posted to our wiki at:
https://st.icann.org/icann-osc/index.cgi?constituency_operations_team.  Note
that the comments are indicated in bold red text and bracketed and are
introduced by the name of the person who made the comment.  The sections under
discussion, where referenced, are in red text.  Please let me know if you have
any questions.

Note: We have a meeting scheduled to discuss this document this Friday, 01
October, at 1300 UTC/0600 PDT/0900 EDT.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Julie