ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-csg]

Re: [gnso-osc-csg] For Review: Revised Global Outreach Recommendations

  • To: Olga Cavalli <olgacavalli@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-osc-csg] For Review: Revised Global Outreach Recommendations
  • From: Julie Hedlund <julie.hedlund@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 14:11:28 -0700

Dear Olga,

I have not seen any further changes to the document.  Here it is in redlined
and clean versions for submission to the OSC.

Best regards,

Julie

On 10/15/10 11:20 AM, "Olga Cavalli" <olgacavalli@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thanks Julie and thanks to those of you that sent comments and suggested
changes.
Please review this version and if we do not hear any comments I will submit it
to the OSC by Monday.

In Argentina next Sunday is Mother´s day, if the celebration happens also in
your countries give my regards to all the mothers.

Best regards and have a nice weekend.

Olga