ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-csg]

[gnso-osc-csg] Fwd: [gnso-osc] Revised Global Outreach Recommendations - for OSC adoption by November 24

  • To: OSC-CSG Work Team <gnso-osc-csg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-osc-csg] Fwd: [gnso-osc] Revised Global Outreach Recommendations - for OSC adoption by November 24
  • From: Olga Cavalli <olgacavalli@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2010 05:24:04 -0800

Dear working team members,
please note the email sent by Wolf Ulrich Knoben from the OSC about our
outreach document.
Details about the document in the light of this document will be discussed
during the OSC meeting in Cartagena.
It could be great if Debbie and members of the subworking team could
participate.
Best regards to all
Olga