ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-ops]

[gnso-osc-ops] FW: GNSO Council Operations Team (GCOT)team request for SoI

  • To: "gnso-osc-ops@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-osc-ops@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-osc-ops] FW: GNSO Council Operations Team (GCOT)team request for SoI
  • From: Glen de Saint Géry <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 06:08:58 -0800

Forwarded From: Ray Fassett [mailto:ray@xxxxxxxxx]

There are some meetings Sunday that may be conflicting.  There appears to be
a noon to 3:00 time slot open that day.  Ken Stubbs does not arrive until
late Sunday afternoon and has asked that I interim chair this first meeting
in his absence.  I think we need to plan an hour for this meeting.  Does
anyone have a preference between the noon to 3:00 time period on Sunday?
Here is a preliminary agenda for now:

1. Review and discussion of the work team's (i.e."WT") Charter with
particular emphasis on deliverables

2. Procedures for selecting permanent team leaders (e.g., chair, alternate
chair, co-chairs?) including a proposed timeline

3. Procedures for finalizing our "WT" Charter including proposed timeline.
Best times and frequency for regular "WT" teleconference meetings.

I think the only person not cc'd to this e-mail signed up for our group is
Joop Teenstra.  Does anyone have his e-mail address to include?

Ray