ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-ops]

[gnso-osc-ops] RE: Agenda for initial meeting

  • To: <gnso-osc-ops@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-osc-ops] RE: Agenda for initial meeting
  • From: "Ray Fassett" <ray@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 18:25:50 -0500

All, I meant to include this attachment for your review as well.  Remote
participants will particularly find this useful to follow along on the call.

Ray

p.s. Many thanks to Rob and Julie for their efforts putting these materials
together to get us started.  Both will be at our kick-off meeting for
additional support.

  _____