ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-ops]

[gnso-osc-ops] GNSO OSC OPS Work Team: High Level Operating Principles

  • To: <gnso-osc-ops@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-osc-ops] GNSO OSC OPS Work Team: High Level Operating Principles
  • From: "Julie Hedlund" <jahedlund@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 10:57:23 -0400

Dear Work Team members,

Yesterday Ron Andruff sent the following message to the team.
Unfortunately, the email distribution failed so I am resending it with the
accompanying document.  In addition, I have created a link to the document
on the wiki page in the list of action items:
https://st.icann.org/icann-osc/index.cgi?gnso_operations_team.

Thank you.

Julie Hedlund
Policy Consultant