ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-ops]

[gnso-osc-ops] Preparation for call tomorrow

  • To: <gnso-osc-ops@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-osc-ops] Preparation for call tomorrow
  • From: "Ray Fassett" <ray@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 22:36:27 -0400

Team, in preparation of our call tomorrow, I would like to propose the
following brief agenda:

1.  Call to order/roll call

2.  Discuss suggestions for high-level GNSO Council operating principles

3.  Discuss suggested draft of SOI/DOI procedures

4.  Identify next areas of the charter for work

All other business.

Here the link to the updated Wiki page.  Please be sure to review the
additions by Ron Andruff for the subject of operating principles contained
at this link.  In addition, staff has provided to us at our request a
framework for discussion for the Statements of Interest (SOI) and
Declaration of Interest (DOI) also contained as links to this wiki page,
under the heading "Meeting Action Items" for our discussion tomorrow:

https://st.icann.org/icann-osc/index.cgi?gnso_operations_team

You should have received a reminder notification from Glen for the time of
our call Wednesday.  If not, please let me know.

Thanks,

Ray Fassett