ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-ops]

[gnso-osc-ops] RE: Sydney meeting

  • To: "'Gomes, Chuck'" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-osc-ops] RE: Sydney meeting
  • From: "Ray Fassett" <ray@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 16:09:17 -0400

Yes Chuck, our intention is for you to send the document only to other OSC
members as I have explained in more detail today in separate e-mail.

We are working on availability for Saturday for the OSC and GCOT to meet in
Sydney and if not viable will plan to default to the second hour of our
Sunday meeting if this can work for the OSC members.

Ray

  _____