ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-ops]

RE: [gnso-osc-ops] FW: GCOT Request for Input

  • To: "'Julie Hedlund'" <julie.hedlund@xxxxxxxxx>, "'gnso-osc-ops'" <gnso-osc-ops@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-osc-ops] FW: GCOT Request for Input
  • From: "Ron Andruff" <randruff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2009 17:22:19 -0400

Julie,

Thanks for playing the postwoman's role!  I wonder, with the Chair's
approval, if you could also put these into a chart form for simple review?
In that way we can easily see all of the comments and yes/no's on one page.
You needn't get too detailed.  A simple one-pager will suffice.

Thanks,

RA

Ronald N. Andruff

RNA Partners, Inc.