ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-ops]

[gnso-osc-ops] Feedback on Proposed GNSO Structure

  • To: gnso-osc-ops <gnso-osc-ops@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-osc-ops] Feedback on Proposed GNSO Structure
  • From: Julie Hedlund <julie.hedlund@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 07:11:58 -0700

Dear Work Team members,

Attached is a chart showing the responses received to the Proposed GNSO
Structure in Excel and PDF format.  (Note that the PDF format is rather
disjointed, but I wasn't sure if some of you wouldn't be able to read the Excel
document so I've included it anyway.)  These also are posted on the wiki at:
https://st.icann.org/icann-osc/index.cgi?gnso_operations_team.  The ISPCP sent
comments as a separate document as did the Registrar Constituency.  These two
documents are attached and posted on the wiki.

Thank you,

Julie