ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-ops]

RE: [gnso-osc-ops] GNSO Operating Procedures Latest Version for Discussion

  • To: "'Julie Hedlund'" <julie.hedlund@xxxxxxxxx>, "'gnso-osc-ops'" <gnso-osc-ops@xxxxxxxxx>, "'Avri Doria'" <avri@xxxxxxx>, "'Avri Doria'" <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-osc-ops] GNSO Operating Procedures Latest Version for Discussion
  • From: "Ray Fassett" <ray@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2009 11:50:23 -0400

Thank you Julie.the changes I see in this version are to 5.8 and the new
Section 17.  I have some previous outstanding edits (what I think are quick
discussion) for sections 5.2, 5.4, 5.5, 5.6, 5.7, 7, and 8.  These are noted
in the document and in some cases are just nits to not have to spend a lot
of time on.  I see most of the time being attributed to Section 4.1 and 16
(and the new section 17 i.e. e-mail voting).  If anyone has other sections
to discuss, it would be helpful to note this at the beginning of our call
rather than go through each section one by one (picking up from 5.2 where we
left off last week).

Ray

  _____