ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-ops]

[gnso-osc-ops] Statement of Interest Draft Document for Review

  • To: gnso-osc-ops <gnso-osc-ops@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-osc-ops] Statement of Interest Draft Document for Review
  • From: Julie Hedlund <julie.hedlund@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 11:10:56 -0700

Dear Work Team members,

As you may recall, the Work Team asked ICANN Legal staff to review our draft
Statement of Interest policy.  Legal staff has provided the attached draft with
suggested edits/comments for the Work Team's consideration.  I will look
forward to discussing this with you on our next call, but of course please feel
free to provide comments via email.  Also, please let me know if you have any
questions.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Julie