ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-ops]

RE: [gnso-osc-ops] RE: Next GNSO Council Ops call?

  • To: <KnobenW@xxxxxxxxxx>, <Gisella.Gruber-White@xxxxxxxxx>, <julie.hedlund@xxxxxxxxx>, <robert.hoggarth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-osc-ops] RE: Next GNSO Council Ops call?
  • From: "Ray Fassett" <ray@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 09:44:24 -0400

Thanks Wolf.  Ron responded that the rest of the week is out for him due to
travel conflicts.  We've not heard from staff support.  As of this moment,
let's leave the call as scheduled for today while understanding I will not
be able to attend.  I am going to request a call for 16:00 UTC next
Wednesday, October 21, but some may be leaving for Korea that day.  I would
like to attend a call prior to Korea, even if a quick one.  So we'll see how
next Wednesday can work.  In the meantime, let's keep the scheduled call for
today unless others have an opinion.

Ray

  _____