ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-ops]

[gnso-osc-ops] SOI/DOI

  • To: <gnso-osc-ops@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-osc-ops] SOI/DOI
  • From: <KnobenW@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 12:03:05 +0100

Dear all,

I agree to discuss along the comments made by Samantha.
For me the appropriate handling of the DOI raises questions. It should
be managed in a way not confusing the flow of discussion in particular
in big meetings like Public Fora etc. So I would appreciate if somebody
could provide during our call today how it may work in reality that I
could get a better feeling about manageability.

Kind regards
Wolf-Ulrich