ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-ops]

[gnso-osc-ops] Possible Discussion for Today's Call

  • To: gnso-osc-ops <gnso-osc-ops@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-osc-ops] Possible Discussion for Today's Call
  • From: Julie Hedlund <julie.hedlund@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 10:05:11 -0700

All,

>From our meeting in Nairobi I captured the following in my notes:

3. Term Limits: Special Circumstances: The Work Team discussed draft language
for a new section 2.1 in the GNSO Council Operating Procedures to address
Bylaws language, Article X, Section 3(2), which specifies that the GNSO
Operating Procedures shall define the meaning of a “special circumstance” in
relation to GNSO Council member term limits. After some discussion the Work
Team agreed to make this topic a priority for discussion at the next meeting.

I have attached the document for possible discussion at today’s meeting,
subject to a decision by the Chair.

Thanks,

Julie