ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-ops]

[gnso-osc-ops] Resending(2): Re: Actions/Summary: 21 April Meeting

  • To: gnso-osc-ops <gnso-osc-ops@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-osc-ops] Resending(2): Re: Actions/Summary: 21 April Meeting
  • From: Julie Hedlund <julie.hedlund@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 06:27:18 -0700

Dear Work Team members,

The document has again become corrupted in transit.  I have renamed it to see
if that will solve the problem.  Thank you for your patience.

Julie

On 4/22/10 9:24 AM, "Julie Hedlund" <julie.hedlund@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Dear Work Team members,

I have noted that one of the documents I have sent was renamed when the email
was encoded.  You may not be able to open it.  I have resent the document.

Thanks,
Julie