ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-ops]

RE: [gnso-osc-ops] Team Guidance re: Section 4-Voting and 3.8-Absences?

  • To: "'Ron Andruff'" <randruff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Ken Bour'" <ken.bour@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-osc-ops@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-osc-ops] Team Guidance re: Section 4-Voting and 3.8-Absences?
  • From: "Ray Fassett" <ray@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 May 2010 16:55:21 -0400

I believe below are the remaining open items?  Anyone disagree?

GOP

Section 3.8:

Vacancies and Absences

Addt?l changes under team review.

Targeted to be sent to OSC by 1 June

GOP

Chapter 4:

Section 4.1: Quorum

Section 4.2:

Voting Thresholds

Section 4.3:

Motions and Votes

Section 4.4:

Absentee Voting

Section 4.5:

Abstentions

Sent to OSC for consideration in Nairobi.

Addt?l changes being made due to OSC feedback.

Targeted to be sent to OSC by 1 June.

Exec Summary & Abstentions Analysis-2009

Companions to Chapter 4-Voting

Sent to OSC on 6 March.

Resend to OSC after Chapter 4 is ready for resubmission?

  _____