ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-ops]

RE: [gnso-osc-ops] Revised Chapter 4 and Section 3.8

  • To: "'Ken Bour'" <ken.bour@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-osc-ops@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-osc-ops] Revised Chapter 4 and Section 3.8
  • From: "Ron Andruff" <randruff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 May 2010 16:00:01 -0400

Dear all,

Having read through the changes I don't see anything that I am uncomfortable
with and applaud the refinements made.  One thought that does go through my
mind that I believe I read in one of Ray's recent postings about June 1st
being a cut-off date, is that we should try to accelerate that.  My
reasoning is that giving any documentation to the OSC with such a short
run-up to Brussels - in light of DAG 4 coming out very near that time -
could cause an unnecessary bottleneck.  Worse, if the OSC has any issues
with our docs, they could push them back for further work on our part,
thereby not allowing us to wrap up this work team by Brussels as has been
anticipated.  Please correct me if I am wrong, but can we not close out all
the open issues on our next call (May 19th)?

Kind regards,

RA

Ronald N. Andruff

President