ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-ops]

[gnso-osc-ops] Sunday meeting of the GCOT

  • To: <gnso-osc-ops@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-osc-ops] Sunday meeting of the GCOT
  • From: "Ray Fassett" <ray@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 13:14:50 -0400

Team:

A few weeks ago, I scheduled with the GNSO Secretariat a meeting slot for
the GCOT on Sunday at 10:30 am local time in Brussels.  I did so in case
feedback from the OSC to our Work Team products required us to meet and
discuss.  Since no such feedback has occurred, please consider this an
optional meeting.

Please let me know if any questions.

Sincerely,

Ray Fassett