ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-ops]

[gnso-osc-ops] FW: Potential Agenda Items For This Week's GCOT Call

  • To: "'gnso-osc-ops'" <gnso-osc-ops@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-osc-ops] FW: Potential Agenda Items For This Week's GCOT Call
  • From: "Ray Fassett" <ray@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2010 21:48:07 -0400

Working with staff, I think this is an appropriate starting point for our WT
call this Wednesday, please see below.

Ray

Proposed Draft GCOT Agenda Items Regarding GNSO Statements of
Interests/Declarations of Interests:

*       Discuss inquiry regarding  SOIs for staff (resolve need)
*       Discuss list of entities with which ICANN has a transaction,
contract, or other arrangement (confirm OGC advice and resolve need)
*       Discuss Work Team member concerns about available forms for SOIs and
DOIs (resolve info collection process)
*       Confirm need for written DOIs (address Councilor concerns about
compliance burdens)
*       Discuss potential Work team recommendations regarding Council
meeting process questions (e.g., what should actually be required on each
call re: polling)
*       Staff status report on community discussion/implementation of new
voting abstention procedures