ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-ops]

[gnso-osc-ops] GCOT informal gathering

  • To: "'gnso-osc-ops'" <gnso-osc-ops@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-osc-ops] GCOT informal gathering
  • From: "Ray Fassett" <ray@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2010 12:52:54 -0500

I would like to ask the GCOT members to meet tomorrow (Monday) informally on
at 10:30 am (right after the opening ceremony) for about 1 hr.  Let's please
gather right outside the Baharona area on level 2 where I can then show
where I have a place nearby for us to sit down and talk.  Again, this is an
informal gathering of the GCOT members and not a formal meeting of the GCOT.

Ray