ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc]

<<< Chronological Index >>>        Thread Index >>>

[gnso-osc] Operation Steering Committee Members Wiki Info - Cairo Prep

  • To: "gnso-osc@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-osc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-osc] Operation Steering Committee Members Wiki Info - Cairo Prep
  • From: Robert Hoggarth <robert.hoggarth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 12:03:27 -0700

Pre-Cairo Greetings All;

I have been appointed by Denise Michel as the ICANN policy staff support for
the Operations Steering Committee.  I have taken the liberty to populate the
new OSC wiki workspace with a number of documents that I hope will be helpful
in getting everyone up-to-speed for the initial meeting on Sunday morning in
Cairo.

Without making assumptions about any previous work products or what - if
anything - you may choose to do with them,, the documents/pages I've included
in the space so far are:

 1.  OSC Steering Committee  (OSC)
 2.  Original OSC Draft Work of GNSO IPT
 3.  GNSO Operations Team
 4.  Constituency  Operations Team, and
 5.  OSC Communications  Team

I've also added a work page for meeting agendas and populated it with the info
about Sunday morning's meeting (time, location, etc.).  The space also includes
a tentative agenda that I created merely as a placeholder. Please feel free to
mark-up, edit or comment freely on any of the pages - particularly the agenda
space - with your thoughts.

Please feel free to visit the space, make comments and add any additional
documents you think would be useful to your upcoming committee efforts.  I'm
happy to offer a tour of the space during the first meeting if anyone thinks
that would be useful.

The link to the workspace is : https://st.icann.org/icann-osc/

If you are reading this email, then you already should have been invited to
join the space by Glen.  As she indicated in her invitation message, the
password for the page is the same as the password you use for your other ICANN
Socialtext Appliance workspaces. If you didn't get an invite from Glen please
let her know asap.

Welcome to the OSC.  Looking forward to seeing you all in Cairo!

Rob Hoggarth

424.558.4805

<<< Chronological Index >>>        Thread Index >>>