ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc]

[gnso-osc] Slides From Initial OSC Meeting - 2 November 2008

  • To: "gnso-osc@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-osc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-osc] Slides From Initial OSC Meeting - 2 November 2008
  • From: Robert Hoggarth <robert.hoggarth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2008 06:07:36 -0800

Dear OSC Members;

As discussed during today's meeting, attached please find a copy of the slides
that Chuck prepared and used during the meeting.  I revised Chuck's original
membership slide (Number 9) to reflect the additional membership information
shared during the meeting.

I still intend to post the slides to the OSC wiki work space as well.

Best,

Rob Hoggarth

424.558.4805