ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc]

[gnso-osc] OSC Meeting Agenda

  • To: <gnso-osc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-osc] OSC Meeting Agenda
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 20:35:51 -0500

Please find attached the proposed agenda for our OSC Meeting scheduled
for this next Monday, 24 November at 18:00 UTC  (19:00 CET, 16:00 Buenos
Aires, 13:00 EST, 10:00 PST).  It has also been posted to the OSC wiki
at
https://st.icann.org/icann-osc/index.cgi?operations_steering_committee_o
sc .

Note the immediate action items on the agenda and please come prepared
to discuss and act on those:

        a.      Elect a chair (& alternate chair?)
        b.      Agree on parameters for participation of alternate OSC
members
        c.      Decide on regular meeting days/times

In preparation for the meeting please try to review the draft OSC
charter that was prepared by the GNSO Improvements Planning Team.  It is
on the OSC wiki, titled, "Original OSC Draft Work of GNSO IPT".
Hopefully, we can discuss this document in detail in the meeting and
develop a plan for finalized the OSC Charter.

If you have any suggestions regarding the agenda, please communicate
them.

Thanks, Chuck