ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc]

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index >>>

Re: [gnso-osc] Latest Draft Version of OSC Charter

• To: gnso-osc@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-osc] Latest Draft Version of OSC Charter
  • Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 15:27:46 -0800

Thanks, all. I've just made a few suggested minor edits to this draft (in red) also.

Thank you,
Robin

On Nov 25, 2008, at 10:52 AM, Gomes, Chuck wrote:

Thanks Rob. I made a few what I think are minor edits and added one comment with a question that are highlighted along with your edits.

Chuck

From: owner-gnso-osc@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-gnso-osc@xxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Robert Hoggarth
Sent: Monday, November 24, 2008 9:28 PM
To: gnso-osc@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gnso-osc] Latest Draft Version of OSC Charter

Dear OSC Members:

Pursuant to today’s discussion (see Chuck’s meeting notes now posted to the OSC wiki), attached please find the latest draft version of the OSC Charter document. I pulled the charter document from the OSC wiki home page and made a number of edits and additions in track-changes mode to reflect today’s dialogue. In addition to a number of minor format changes necessitated by the wiki format, the potential changes include:

A more detailed list of the potential Communications Team functions taken from the BGC GNSO Improvements Report adopted by the ICANN Board; Moving the new constituency “encouraging and promoting” language out of the Constituency Operations Team and into the GNSO Operations Team description; and
New language regarding OSC staff duty expectations.

As you all agreed during the meeting, please direct any edits or comments on any aspect of the draft charter to the OSC mailing list.

Best regards,

Rob Hoggarth

<GNSO Improvements - Draft Charter of the OSC (RHv1) with Gomes comments and edits 25 Nov 08.doc>

IP JUSTICE
Robin Gross, Executive Director
1192 Haight Street, San Francisco, CA  94117  USA
p: +1-415-553-6261    f: +1-415-462-6451
w: http://www.ipjustice.org     e: robin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index >>>

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy