ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc]

[gnso-osc] OSC Working Group Rules-DRAFT

  • To: <gnso-osc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-osc] OSC Working Group Rules-DRAFT
  • From: "Ken Bour" <ken.bour@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 22:38:48 -0500

To:  OSC Members

In connection with today's conference call, coordinating with Liz and the
PPSC, I was able to locate two sets of processes/rules from recent GNSO
Working Groups.   Since they were quite similar in content, I consolidated
them into a single set of guidelines.   This evening, Rob was kind enough to
find time to provide editorial assistance.   Attached, then, is our
recommended set of WG rules to insert into the (3) Work Team charter docs
pending approval by the OSC.

Regards,

Ken Bour

(for) ICANN Policy Staff